Besides being a Hormone Nutrition Coach I am also a Modern Dance Instructor.
Even though I have been dancing since I’m 4 & have been teaching for the past 16 years,
exercise has always been a struggle for me!
It was hard getting up to move my body when I was so completely exhausted and unhealthy,
and even when I was doing well, just getting into the good habit and exercising regularly, let’s just say that naturally I prefer couch potato mode & curling up on the couch with a good book.
I was speaking to some women this past week, consulting them about nutrition for PCOS, for perimenopause, for infertility, & one of the questions that kept coming up was about exercise- what we should be doing? How much? How often? & How can I actually get myself out of the house to do it?
So in today’s episode of The Healthy Jewish Mama Podcast,
we are going to be diving deep and talking about:
- What affect does exercise really have on our mood, weight loss & hormonal balance?
- Exercise for lowering blood sugar levels
- When you should not be exercising?
- How often and how long your workouts should be?
- And finally we are going to be discussing how to turn exercise into a habit that truly lasts & becomes a part of our routine
Are you ready? Let’s dive in!